Wednesday, March 7, 2012

See you at the Spring Home & Garden Show!

The Design House Interior Design is proud to announce that we'll be at the Salt Lake Tribune Spring Home and Garden Festival this Thursday through Sunday (March 8-11) in booth #1115.  If you've been wanting to meet Susan, the Lead Designer and Owner of The Design House, now is the perfect time!  Come and drop by for a visit!

"Ooooh, free gifts! Tell me more!!"

If you come on down to the show and bring a friend with you to see our beautiful booth #1115 and say hi I'll hook you up with a gift card to Cold Stone Creamery!  Just make sure you and your friend write down their information for our e-newsletter and who referred them (that would be you) so that we know to send YOU the gift card!

On another note, if you've been thinking of redesigning a room you should take advantage of our "Date Night for Two" event.  Sign up at the show for a new full room design and I'll give you a $100 value Date Night for Two that includes Cinemark Movie Theater passes and dinner at The Cheesecake Factory!  Now who wouldn't want a gorgeous new room and a date night? I know I would!

Here are all the details for the Spring Home Show at the South Towne Expo Center in Sandy, Utah:  http://www.saltlakehomeshow.com/SLHGF/EventsHome.aspx 


1 comment:

  1. Susan, How are you? I just found your blog. It's been way to long. I might stop by the home and garden show, if I do I'll stop by and say Hi.

    ReplyDelete